Monday, July 27, 2009

Restaurant: Honjin Sushi



This may be my favourite place in town for sushi. Close proximity to where I live and the fish is just so fresh and yummy!
I have gotten so addicted that I really don't venture away as I crave their dishes so badly.

1. Their Spinach Gommae. The best. Almost more like a peanut sauce. I ADORE!!
2. Their Honjin Tuna Tsunami. Tuna in a sauce that is not described on the menu--but described in my mouth as "Slurp, yum, more!" and accompanied with avocado and cucumber and mango. PERFECT!
3. Sushi Shooters. This is seared tuna with this amazing turnip sauce. Sounds weird and no appetizing. Tastes so amazing and like nothing else. MUST HAVE
4. Spicy Tofu. The sauce. All about the sauce. KILLER!
Ok, so have I convinced you? Of course they do take out too.

Honjin Yaletown Sushi Restaurant
138 Davie St
Vancouver, BC
604-688-8808
or
140 Lonsdale Ave
North Vancouver, BC
604-990-9168

No comments:

Post a Comment